Cougar Chronicle

Deadpool 2 Review

Deadpool 2 a Must Watch!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Deadpool 2 Review

Deadpool 2 promo poster, as of now it is the number one movie in the world!

Fox Movies

Fox Movies

Fox Movies

by Wilson Zapata, Writer

Marvel studio’s
A movie promotion made by Marvel.

Deadpool 2, is a fan favorite in the Marvel universe. Deadpool 2 is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel comics. The movie is directed by David Leitch and is set to be released on May 18th, 2018.  After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, the main character, Wade Wilson also known as Deadpool, a talented hitman that traveled around the world. He then finds himself searching to regain his calling in life after losing his wife to the a vicious gang that wanted him dead but a stray bullet found her chest. Deadpool travels around the globe trying to find the people that killed his wife after they got away.

Deadpool 2 is a full of action and comedy, and has plenty of fan favorite superheroes and villains from the Marvel universe and the X-men universe like Wolverine and the Juggernaut. After losing his wife Deadpool is lost and doesn’t know what to do with his life besides trying to kill the people that took his wife’s life. When he’s done with taking out everyone that sent the orders and killed his wife he is lost again and doesn’t know what to do. That’s when Colossus one of the leaders of the X Men comes in and tries to show Deadpool that he can be good and there is a place for him on the team. Deadpool figures what else can he do with his life so he becomes a ‘trainee’ on the team. Colossus decides to bring Deadpool on his first mission where he meets a 15 year old kid named Fire fist who is destroying everything at the facili-

MovieWeb
Deadpool and the X men Meet Firefist and try to stop him at the facility hes held at.

ty he is at, Deadpool tries to stop him but ends up finding out the reason he is so destructive is because he is getting abused. After realizing that he is getting abused Deadpool shoots one of his abusers in the head, after a twist of events him and Firefist end up in a maximum security prison that strips them of their powers. Deadpool and his new found friend manage to get out of the prison but not together following different paths but eventually come together again.

I would rate this movie a four out of five stars the acting was amazing, Ryan Reynolds couldn’t be a better pick for the role of Deadpool, he’s sarcastic funny but you can take him seriously when he needs to be serious. The CGI in this movie is amazing it looks real and everything is right where it needs to be. The Director David Leitch couldn’t of done a better job. I rated the movie a four out of five because I was always expecting and hoping for a serious part in the movie to add some suspense but that never came but other than that it was an amazing movie which you should go and see at your local movie theater!

Jennifer Jensen
Four out five stars.

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Senior skip day

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Reveries

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Trump Tariffs

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

The Faces Behind the Cougar Chronicle

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Good Trails in Kitsap County

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Happy Mother’s Day

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Summer School

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Mock Crash

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Songs That Sum Up Senior Year

• Deadpool 2 Review

Archives

Hip and Cool Spring Apparel

The Student News Site Of Central Kitsap High School